- wrinkle free! even if this means changing into your outfit upon arrival
- Be mindful of patterns. We don't want busy patterns to distract from you!
- Neutral colors are always best in my book. When printed, framed, gifted, etc. your photos will compliment any home interior.
- If color is your thing, go for pastels. Neon/bright colors reflect onto skin tones (ex: neon/bright pink shirt = neon/bright pink hue to skin tone).
- Try to avoid clothes with printed logos, unless that is the look that you are going for.
- I don't encourage apple watches, fit bits, etc. as they can be distracting.
For outfit inspiration, check out these Pinterest boards -
outfit inpso for her - https://www.pinterest.com/madisoncastonphotography0305/outfit-inspo-for-her/
outfit inspo for him -https://www.pinterest.com/madisoncastonphotography0305/outfit-inspo-for-him/
outfit inspo for them -https://www.pinterest.com/madisoncastonphotography0305/outfit-inspo-for-them/
- For fresh 48 &/or in home sessions, be sure to have your space clean & clutter free before your session.
- Eliminate any distracting elements (ex: baby monitor).
- Take hair ties off of your wrist a couple of hours before the session so that there isn't an imprint.
- Guys, have that beard to perfection! Freshly shaven faces are nice too but you just do you.
- Ladies, when applying makeup, be careful to not over-do highlighter. In certain lighting situations, it can become too much of a good thing.
- Also to my ladies, your fingernails and toenails will be seen! It's important to have either no polish or freshly painted nails.
- Mamas (and girlfriends lol), bring you and your people drinks/snacks if you think that would benefit the session. Breaks are totally cool with me and something that we will have time for.